Delivery & Returns
Holiday delivery dates
Our studio will be closed for the holiday period from 5pm Monday 21st December until Tuesday 4th January, and orders will not be shipped during this time. For more information on orders and delivery, see below.
We are not your average jeweller. Our pieces are made from scratch by hand with the finest materials on the planet. Orders of in-stock pieces are typically processed by our studio within 7-10 business days, unless otherwise specified on our product page.
For pre-order items or custom items, our standard timing for production is approximately 8-12 weeks, but if you need your piece for a special date, please let us know by leaving an instruction at checkout (or alternatively, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try our best to accommodate your request!
For the Aura collection, our standard timing for production is approximately 9-11 weeks, unless otherwise specified on our product page.
Please note engravings add up to an additional 2 weeks to production time.
We ship worldwide with recorded delivery. Our delivery is free of charge on all orders over £150/$192
Once your order leaves us you will receive a tracking number to your mobile or email. Delivery typically takes an additional 3 - 6 working days.
Customs + Taxes
All customs, taxes and charges worldwide are included in the cost of your order.
Returns for refund - 7 day policy
We hope all of our customers fall in love with their Rock + Raw purchase - however if you would like to return or refund an item, please contact our customer service team within the first 7 days of receiving your order via email@example.com.
All items for refund should be returned to Rock + Raw unused and like new with all the original packaging. Items with missing pieces or exhibiting damage from misuse, abuse or negligence will be declined at our discretion.
Our customer service team will provide you with instructions for your return, including a quote for shipping costs from our chosen courier service (DHL). This quote will cover all customs, taxes and additional shipping charges as well as ensuring your return incase of any losses or damage during transit.
Please be aware that return shipping charges are your responsibility and will vary depending on your location.
All returns / refunds should be discussed with our customer service team before proceeding with returning your order.
Please note return shipping costs are not refundable.
Items must be unused and like new with all original packaging to be eligible for a full refund. Items with missing pieces or exhibiting damage from misuse, abuse or negligence will be declined at our discretion.
No Return/Exchange on:
- Custom or made-to-order items (e.g. All Aura pieces, all rings, all Guardian Alchemy pieces, all engraved pieces)
- Sale items
- Pierced earrings are also non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
All refunds are issued within 5 business days of receipt of the returned items and are applied to the same source of payment on the original order. Processing times may vary between financial institutions, please allow 7-10 business days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Need to resize your ring?
Each of our beautiful rings are lovingly made to order for you by hand, using the detailed measurements listed on each product page, and while we hope you find your ring to be the perfect fit, you may wish to alter your ring size after receiving your piece.
We are happy to provide this service for you if you contact our orders team at orders@rockandrawjewellery within 7 days of receipt. For any ring resizing service we provide, a minimum craftsmanship fee of £70 plus shipping will be charged. Alternatively, you may wish to seek out a local jeweller closer to home for standard ring size changes as this could be a more time- and cost-efficient option for you!
Returns for exchange
If at any time during the first 7 days you decide you would like to exchange your item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange we shall inform you on how to return your order.
- Pack the item securely in original packaging.
- Our customer service team will provide you with instructions for your return, including a quote for shipping costs from our chosen courier service (DHL). This quote will cover all customs, taxes and additional shipping charges as well as ensuring your return incase of any losses or damage during transit.
- Return shipping charges are your responsibility.
- Once your item is received your exchanged piece will be sent out within 10 business days unless otherwise stated.
Items must be unused and like new with all original packaging to be eligible for exchange. Items with missing pieces or exhibiting damage from misuse, abuse or negligence will be declined at our discretion.
Repair & Warranty
All of our jewellery purchased via our website comes with a 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
Within this period, we will ensure that any pieces damaged due to a manufacturing fault are replaced free of charge. These defects usually become apparent within the first few times a piece is worn.
- Regular wear and tear, such as surface scratches or damage caused by improper use and storage.
- Loss and accidental damage (such as crystal chips)
- Chain breakage over 1 month of purchase - chains are often subject to wear and tear as excessive pulling or accidental crushing can lead to breakages if enough pressure is applied.
- Items which have been repaired or altered by other jewellers.
- Items purchased through third party retailers.
We are also delighted to offer a repairs service for any damaged pieces outside of the warranty limits. To enquire about this service, please email our repairs team at email@example.com with the following information:
- An image of your piece highlighting the issue.
- The original order number / proof of purchase.