Terms & Conditions
Contract of Sale
The contract between you and Rock and Raw
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from Rock and Raw. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the clause 'Right for you to cancel your contract' below. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- Please note that prices in all printed publications are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to amend these without prior notification.
Right for you to cancel your contract. If you would like to return your piece for a refund or exchange please contact firstname.lastname@example.org All requests for returns must be made within 7 days of receiving your piece. We do not offer refunds for custom pieces or those with an engraving. In these cases we are happy to exchange your piece for one of similar value.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
1.1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; 1.2. we do not deliver to your area; or 1.3. one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
- All orders are delivered using recorded delivery
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
- Your piece should arrive within 2-4 weeks from the day you ordered, rings take between 4-6 weeks.
- Our delivery is free of charge, including all customs charges and taxes unless single orders of chains in which case there is a flat rate delivery charge.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, notify us by e-mail of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at email@example.com and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third Party Rights: Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Rock and Raw Ltd is the operator of www.rockandrawjewellery.com All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
Events Beyond our Control
We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.